With the top of the head in-line tube connection point, the AirFit F30i offers advanced freedom of movement and uses an over the mouth, under-the-nose cushion, instead of the more traditional Full Face cushion that covers the entire nose and the mouth.
This innovative new mask represents the next generation of Full Face Mask technology.
Some of the key features are:
- An UltraCompact cushion designed to provide a wide field of vision.
- The under-the-nose design reduces red marks and discomfort on nasal bridge.
- Whisper quiet & makes minimal noise. A top-of-head tube connection to move more easily.
- 360 degree quick release elbow for easy connection and disconnection.
- Soft, open-edge headgear designed for comfort. Optional soft wraps can help add extra comfort on your cheeks.
- Magnetic clips so the mask is quick to put on and take off.
- Fewer parts makes it easier to clean.
- Gives you visual freedom – you can wear your glasses or read a book!
- Gives you physical freedom – so you can sleep on your side!
Please Note: This mask is compatible with all machines except for the ResMed AirMini. Using masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic hemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
The AirFit F30i comes in the following sizes: Small Cushion/Small Frame, Small Cushion/Standard Frame, Medium Cushion/Standard Frame, Wide Cushion /Standard Frame and Medium Cushion/Large Frame.
|Mask systems (including mask frame, silicon cushion, headgear & tubing)||90 days|
30 Day satisfaction guarantee available on new ResMed masks*
*ResMed terms & conditions apply
NB. Replacement items are not eligible for exchange.